Why microbrew your ready-to-drink tea?
Brewing with tea leaves preserves the flavor and health benefits. No artificial colors are added; the tea leaves give the product its true color. There are no additives, no preservatives and no colorants.
Why rooibos tea?Rooibos tea is the only naturally caffeine-free tea in the world and is extremely high in anti-oxidants.
Is your product all-natural?Yes. There are no additives, no preservatives and no colorants.
Is your product gluten free?Yes. There is no gluten in any of the ingredients and no gluten used in any of the materials used during our bottling process.
Is your product Kosher?
Yes. Kosher is a Hebrew word that literally means “fit” or “proper.” When used in relation to food products, “kosher” means that the item in question meets the dietary requirements of Jewish law. Doc’s Tea is certified kosher by Earth Kosher.
Is your product certified Organic?
Yes. All of our products are certified by A BEE Organic certifying agency in De Luz, CA. Doc’s Tea is categorized under “Made with Organic Ingredients” which simply means Doc’s Tea is made with a minimum of 70% organic ingredients with strict restrictions on the remaining 30% including no GMOs (genetically modified organisms)
Is your product NON-GMO?
Yes. Doc’s Tea will only source ingredients from companies that guarantee no genetically modified organisms in their ingredient formulations. In North America, over 80% of our food contains GMOs. The use of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) is prohibited in organic products.