- 1 bottle dry, red wine (750 mL)
- 8 ounces dark rum of choice
- 8 ounces Sangria Doc's Tea
- 2 apples
- 2 oranges
First, cut the apples and oranges into cubes or slices (whatever shape you prefer). Then, in a large...
What is an Elderberry?
Elderberries are blue or black berries that grow on the Sambucus tree, most commonly called Sambucus nigra. Aside from being packed with a variety of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and potassium (to name...
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup roasted Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup roasted acorn squash, diced
- 1/4 cup crushed pecans
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 TBSP pomegranate acai tea
Preheat over to 425 degrees. Halve...
- 2 oz. lime juice
- 2 oz. cream (de coconut)
- 2-1/2 oz. strawberry simple syrup*
- 4 oz. Doc’s Tea Island Coconut
- 2 oz. grand mariner
- 1‐1/2. oz. tequila
- Strawberry for garnish
- 1 ripe mango (peeled, pitted and cubed)
- 1/4 C. pineapple
- 2 oz. orange juice
- 6 oz. Doc’s Tea Mango
- 3 C. ice
- Dark Rum (optional)
Combine mango, pineapple, and orange juices with Doc’s Tea Mango...
- 6 T. pomegranate juice
- 6 T. Doc’s Tea Pomegranate Acai
- 2 T. orange‐flavored liqueur
- 1/4 C. raspberry‐flavored or plain vodka
- Crushed ice
- Orange for garnish
Combine ingredients in a cocktail...
- 6 oz. Doc’s Lemongrass
- 4 oz. club soda
- 1 oz. white rum (optional)
- Fresh squeezed lime juice
- 6 mint leaves
- Fresh lemongrass
Place mint leaves and one lime wedge into a cocktail shaker. Fill shaker...
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.